Herbal Immunity Powder
About Immunity Powder : Natural Immunity Powder to boost your energy level. It's a additional of 19 Immune booster ingredients. These ingredients help to energize the body and fight from infections. It boost your energy and keeps you active. It relieves anxiety, stress & fatigue. Natural Immune Booster Powder to boost your energy level.
Immunity Powder contains Ashwagandha, Giloy and Tulsi like another ingredients which are essential for the body. It also helps in fight against respiratory infections. It boost your energy and keeps you active and energetic. It relieves anxiety, stress & fatigue, reduce symptoms of depression. Mainly ashwagandha supplements may have powerful effects on testosterone levels and reproductive health.
I think these are the best product for improving the immunity booster, it's good for digestion, glowing skin and fight from infections etc. it's have lots of benefits. These products are available in online through the Herbal Heritage website.
Key Ingredients of Immunity Powder : Immunity Powder contains ingredients are Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Extract 350mg, Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia) Extract 250mg, Majith (Rubia Cordifolia) Extract 250mg, Shatvar (Asparagus Racemosus) Extract 250mg, Vidhri Kand (Ipomoea Digitata) Extract 250mg, Safed Musli (Asparagus Adscendens) Extract 150mg, Sonth (zingiber Adscendens) Extact 150mg, Kali Mirch (Piper Nirgum) Extract 150mg, Pipli (Piper Longum) Extract 150mg, Wheat Bram (Triticum sativum) Extract 100mg, Flex Seed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract 100mg, Khajoor (Trigonella Foenumgraecum) Extract 100mg, Methi (Trigonella Foenumgraecum) Extract 100mg, Kaunch Beej (Mucune Pruriens) Extact 100mg, Shigru (Moringa Oleifera) Extract 100mg, Tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum) Extract 50mg, Motha (Cypus Rotundus) Extact 50mg, Chiravta (Swertia Chirata) Extract 50mg and Apamarg (Achyranthes Aspera) Extract 50mg.
Benefits of Key Ingredients of Herbal Immunity Powder : These are 19 ingredients are well performed in our body. Keeps strong, energize, and healthy body and it's magic immunity booster powder. It mainly helps to boosting energy level, dead skin cells, digestion, stomach gas and flatulence, fat-soluble, diabetes prevention, reducing pain, anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, strong metabolism, nutrition and fighting with cancer. Helpful in high sugar level.
1. Benefits of Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Extract : Ashwagandha is an ancient medicinal herb. Ashwagandha is one of the most important herbs in Ayurveda, a form of alternative medicine based on Indian principles of natural healing. It's botanical name is Withania somnifera. It can reduce blood sugar level, cortisol levels, helps to reduce stress, anxiety and symptoms of depression, It can increase muscle, mass, strength and it can boost testosterone and fertility in men.
2. Benefits of Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia) Extract : Giloy is an antipyretic in nature. It's botanical name is Tinospora cordifolia. It is especially beneficial for people with liver disease. It can reduce fever and ease the symptoms of life threatening fevers like dengue, swine flu and malaria. Giloy removes toxins from the body, blood purifier.
3. Benefits of Majith (Rubia Cordifolia) Extract : Majith Plant is related to coffee family, It's botanical name is Rubia cordifolia. It helps in wound healing, acne and pimples. Majith decrease sweling and back the normal texture of skin, it mainly used in skin diseases.
4. Benefits of Shatvar (Asparagus racsemosus) Extract : Shatvar is an adaptogenic herb. It's botanical name Asparagus racemosus. It contains anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-ageing, anti-depression properties and it can help your body cope with physical and emotional stress.
5. Benefits of Vidhri Kand (Ipomoea Digitata) Extract : Vidhri Kand contains anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, anti-bacterial properties. It's botanical name as Pueraria tuberosa, commonly known as kudzu. It helps in reducing pain, a condition in which part of the body becomes red, sore and swollen because of infection or injury.
6. Benefits of Safed Musli (Asparagus Adscendens) Extract : Safed musli is the hindi name and it's rare herb from India. It's botanical name is Chlorophytum borivilianum is a herb belong to Asparagaceae family. It is traditionally used for arthritis, cancer, diabetes, boosting vitality, improving sexual performance and many other uses.
7. Benefits of Sonth (Zingiber Officinale) Extract : Dry ginger powder is also known as Sonth in Hindi, Sonti in Telegu, Soonth in Gujarati, Suntha in Marathi and Shunti in Kannada. It's botanical name is Zingiber officinale. The powder helps in common cold and flu, weightloss, lower blood sugar level, fight with inflammations, helpful sickness in pregnancy and some culinary use of dry ginger powder.
8. Benefits of Kali Mirch (Piper Nirgum) Extract : Helpful in high sugar level. It's botanical name is Piper nigrum related to Piperaceae family. It's helpful in cold & cough, improves oral health, helps in quit smoking, enhance digestion, promotes weight loss, improve skin health, may stabilize blood sugar levels and kitchen it's have lots of benefits.
9. Benefits of Pipli (Piper Longum) Extract : Pipli has a family of Piperaceae. It's botanical name as Piper longum. The exceptional hypoglycaemia property has a deficiency of glucose in the bloodstream against infection, respiratory disorder, aids in weight loss, relieves menstrual problems.
10. Benefits of Wheat Bran (Triticum Sativum) Extract : Wheat bran is botanical name as Triticum aestivum L. It has a source of dietary fiber for preventing colon diseases including cancer, stomach cancer, gallbladder disease, hemorrhoids and hiatal hernia. It is also used for treating constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, high blood pressure, and type of diabetes.
11. Benefits of Flax Seed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract : Helpful in high sugar level. Flax seed botanical name as Linum usitatissimum is a flowering plant. Flax seed have loaded with nutrients, proteins, pro-vitamins, vitamins, minerals, and in which high Omega-3 fat. It helps in lower cholesterol & hyperlipidemia, gives healthy skin & hair. It contains anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
12. Benefits of Khajoor (Phoenix Dactylifera) Extract : Khajoor has botanical name as Phoenix dactylifera, commonly known as date or date palm, it species of the palm family. It improves haemoglobin levels in the blood and energy lever, it enhances the immunity power, it can help you get better sleep, it helps in releasing the hormone melatonin which is good for sound sleep at night.
13. Benefits of Methi (Trigonella Foenumgraecum) Extract : Methi botanical name as Trigonella foenum-graecum is commonly known as methi snd fenugreek. It can reduce the risk of diabetes, inflammation, risk of heart and blood pressure conditions. It's good pain reliever, improve weight loss etc.
14. Benefits of Kaunch Beej (Mucune Pruriens) Extract : Kaunch beej botanical name as Mucuna pruriens is commonly known as cowhage, the magic velvet bean, cowitch. It's a good source of protein. Kaunch beej increases sexual desire as well as the quality and quantity of sperm due to its's aphrodisiac property. It improve sperm count and motility. kaunch beej helps reduces physiological stress and improves semen quality.
15. Benefits of Shigru (Moringa Oleifera) Extract : Shigru is the most widely cultivated species. It's botanical name as Moringa oleifera. It contains anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti-diabetic, anti-helmintic, good liver tonic, good for thyroidism property. It improves appetite, relieves itching, good for heart, useful in dysuria.
16. Benefits of Tulsi (Ocimum Tenuiflorum) Extract : Tulsi botanical name as Ocimum tenuiflorum, commonly known as holy basil or tulsi, is an aromatic perennial plant. Tulsi have great immunity booster. It can helps in heals infection, blood purifier, cures insect bites, lower blood pressure, treat respiratory disorder, maintain blood sugar level.
17. Benefits of Motha (Cypus Rotundus) Extract : Motha botanical name as Cypus Rotundus, it's commonly known as nagarmotha, motha. Nagarmotha oil is an effective home remedy for managing stomach disorder due to it's antispasmodic and carminative properties. It relieves in abdominal pain and flatulence. It helps in digestion and diarrhea.
18. Benefits of Chirayta (Swertia Chirata) Extract : Helpful in high sugar level. Chirayta commonly known as Swertia, botanical name as Swertia, medicinal herb. Chirata is used for fever, constipation, upset stomach, loss of appetite, intestinal worm, skin diseases, and cancer. It also helps in malaria.
19. Benefits of Apamary (Achyranthes Aspera) Extract : It's botanical name as Achyranthes aspera, it contains anti-inflammatory properties. It's useful in hemorrhoids, indigestion, cough, asthma, anemia, jaundice and snake bite etc. It's commonly use in earache, cough home remedies.
How Much & How to Use Immunity Powder : We can take 1 teaspoon twice a day with lukewarm water/milk or as directed by physician.
You May Enjoy Our Other Products : You can also enjoy our other product like H-H’s Herbal Protein Powder, H-H’s Herbal Immunity Booster Kadha, Haridra-HH Powder, H-H's Rose Sharbat, Musli-HH Capsule.
Find a Herbal or Ayurvedic Product for Problem : 1-Stomach, Liver & Kidney, 2-Immunity & Health, 3-Fever, Cough & cold, 4-Body Pain & Joint Pain & Arthritis Pain, 5-Health Drink and Herbal Juices, 6-Diabeties & Heart Care, 7-Stress, Good Sleeping & Memory, 8-Skin, Beauty & Hair Care, 9-Female Personal Care, 10-Male Sexual Care, 11-Female Sexual Care.